AUGUSTINE ANYANYA ENEFIOK UDOH, ESQ. FELICITATES NBA-UYO BAR ON THE OCCASION OF ITS BAR WEEK FROM 26TH MARCH TO 1ST APRIL, 2022.



AUGUSTINE ANYANYA ENEFIOK UDOH, ESQ. FELICITATES NBA-UYO BAR ON THE OCCASION OF ITS BAR WEEK FROM 26TH MARCH TO 1ST APRIL, 2022.
On behalf of my wife my family and CROWN-LAW PARTNERS I felicitate with the Executive Council and members of the NBA, Uyo Branch and the Central Planning Committee of the 2022  NBA Uyo Bar Week with the  theme: THE ADVENT OF IBOM DEEP SEAPORT AND THE PROSPECTS OF MARITIME LAW PRACTICE IN NIGERIA. This novel theme will enrich  legal practice in Akwa Ibom State especially as it relates to the Maritime Sector. May the beautiful array of activities for the week bring us closer together and enrich our professional experience. I wish you a wonderful and glorious bar week and I pray God to bless you always. Barr. Augustine Anyanya Enefiok Udoh AICMC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog