ANNIVERSARY WE BOTH SHARE... THE FLIP SIDE


*ANNIVERSARY WE BOTH SHARE..... THE FLIP SIDE*

My fears
My woes
The more l dread of this foe ( anniversary)
The more it stares in my face

With you, Aboikpa, this day would be more joyous , not just because we share same anniversary, you mean a lot to me
But l am stuck in this boulevard of fate, a mortal agreement one could never rescind! 

But l certainly know you would be proud of my/our anniversary(ies)
Even in that world,  that yonder thou lie beneath,  you sure smile.. 

Adversary is normal,  but that beam of light is permanent... 
With Trinity of my successes,  l sense your thumbs-up and High-five, but a stroke of reality feeds me with emptiness 'cos l wanted you more

I shall not wallow in these lame thoughts of mine cos l know you want me to be happy.

 Forthwith l Bury my fears. 
My woes,  l exile them. My grieves,  l incarcerate them... And all these plagues, l abandon them all.

With the Pentagon,  l shall draw merriments,  friends and colleagues,  l shall not offend nor wither them in their solidarity... 

Happy birthday anniversary to Us.... *My aboikpa & l*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog